Copyright © 2011-2012, COMM 2012. All rights reserved.
To the Official Website of the COMM 2012 International Conference
COMM 2012 brings together academics and industry professionals from universities, government agencies and companies to present their achievements in communications technology and related fields.
The COMM 2012 Conference is referenced in the IEEE Conference Database as conference 18965.
The COMM 2012 Conference will be included in the IEEE Conference Publications Program.
Accepted papers, presented in the Conference, will be included in the IEEE Xplore Database.
Extended versions of selected papers from COMM 2012 will be considered for publication in journals covered in ISI Web of Science.
COMM 2010 is covered in ISI Web of Science (in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index).
COMM 2010 has been listed in the ISI Database as conference 71363.
COMM 2012 has been listed in the ISI Database as conference 74753.
The COMM 2012 Conference Program can be downloaded from here.
Thank you for attending the 9th International Conference on Communications COMM 2012 and we are looking forward to your participation at the next edition in 2014!
COMM 2012 Photo Gallery is now available.
We thank all reviewers for their contribution to the high quality of the COMM 2012 Conference!
Technical papers will be presented in the following major topics:
1. Signal Processing
2. Natural Language and Speech Processing
3. Image Processing
4. Communications Theory
5. Computational Intelligence
7. Antennas and Propagation
8. Communications Networks and Systems
9. Radio Communications Technologies
10. Optical Communications
11. Wireless Communications
12. Satellite and Space Communications
13. Multimedia Communications
14. Internet Technologies
15. Communications Security
16. Network Operations and Management
17. NATO Communications Strategies
18. New Information and Communications Technologies
19. Communications Strategies and Development
1. Blind Identification Methods for Military Communications and Cognitive Radio Applications
(Organized by Roland Gautier and Stéphane Azou from Université de Bretagne Occidentale)
2. Methods for Modeling and Analyzing Very High Resolution SAR Images
(Organized by Mihai Datcu from German Aerospace Center (DLR))
Last Update: October 18, 2012