- Format the final version of your paper
- Generate Xplore-compatible PDF format paper
- Submit the Copyright Form
- Submit the final PDF version on EDAS
- Send your Registration
1. Format the final version of your paper
Please read the reviews and follow the reviewers’ recommendations for revising your final paper. To
guarantee good quality proceedings contents, your paper must comply with the COMM 2020 paper
- Number of pages: 4 to 6.
- Use the provided A4 paper size templates:
- Microsoft Word Template
- LaTeX Template
- DO NOT number the pages of your manuscript.
- DO NOT include hyperlinks in the document (e.g., clickable website addresses in the references).
- DO NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- Copyright notice is to appear in the BOTTOM LEFT of the FIRST Page (inside the footer):
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-9485-4/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-9485-4/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-9485-4/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
2. Generate the Xplore-compatible PDF format paper
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress website.
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 54429X for the Conference ID
- Your email address
- A password
Continue to enter information as prompted.
An online confirmation will be displayed, and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that
was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
3. Submit the Copyright Form
To complete the Copyright Form, use the Copyright form button for your paper(s)
on EDAS to be redirected to an IEEE server to process your copyright submission.
Follow the steps indicated by the IEEE eCopyright system to complete the Copyright Form.
4. Submit the Final PDF version on EDAS
Your camera-ready paper(s) should be uploaded electronically through EDAS no later than May 20th, 2022.
5. Send your Registration
For each accepted paper, at least one author must register for the conference.
For registration information, go to: https://comms.ro/index.html#registration
If you have any questions regarding the registration process please send an email with your request at